Life as a technology entrepreneur is challenging. Fortunately, we've got an awesome collection of tech entrepreneur interviews, with tons of lessons learned and shared experiences. These entrepreneur interviews span a wide variety of tech business founders and technology company business owners.
- Interview with Todd Feinman, Founder of Identity Finder - Preventing personal data from getting on the web is a major task for many businesses. Todd Feinman founded Identity Finder to help organizations make sure they are not vulnerable to hackers.
- Interview with Ted Shalek, of Smart Online, Inc. - Ted Shalek is the CFO of Smart Online, a web-based software company in Durham, North Carolina.
- Interview with Ryan Sit, Founder of PicClick.com - Ryan Sit is a serial entrepreneur who has most recently started a visual eBay browser. Learn about his experiences starting various internet businesses.
- Interview with Rony Ross, Founder of Panorama Software - Rony Ross didn't let getting turned down by 8 VC firms stop her. Today she is the founder of Panorama Software, a leader in the business intelligence space.
- Interview with Dermot Doherty, Founder of iSpaces - Frustrated with his internet and computer needs not being met by current technology, Dermot Doherty founded the cloud computing based company, iSpaces. He is hoping to launch his services in May, 2010.
- Interview with Bazaarvoice Co-Founder Brant Barton - Brant Barton opened Bazaarvoice with Brett Hurt in 2006. Now they have offices in Austin, London, Paris, and Singapore.
- Interview with BlogRadio Co-Founder Tirrell Payton - Tirrell Payton is one of the two founders who set up San Diego, CA and Joplin, MO based internet radio site, BlogRadio. They have been playing songs since their founding in 2009.
- Interview with Bryan Ward, Founder of Friendly Computers - Meet Bryan Ward and his family. They started this family business in their garage. Now Friendly Computers is 16 years old and one of the largest computer repair franchises in the country.
- Interview with CEO of PeekYou.com, Michael Hussey - Interested in starting an online directory? Michael Hussey stops in to show us how he's been progressing.
- Interview with DeaLoco.com Co-founder Steve Cospolich - Finding deals on the web can be a pain. While there are many deal sites out there, Steve Cospolich and his friends saw an opportunity to improve on the status quo. That's what led to the creation of DeaLoco.com.
- Interview with Entrepreneur Mukul Verma - Mukul Verma has his hands in many different internet businesses. Learn from his valuable exeriences as an entrepreneur.
- Interview with Flying Cart Founder Margo Baxter - If you want to start an online store, you'll want to take a close look at Flying Cart. We spent some time with the founder of the firm, Margo Baxter, to learn a little bit about what she's doing over at Flying Cart.
- Interview with FreeShipping.org Founder Luke Knowles - Luke Knowles knew that online shoppers love to get free shipping. So, he decided to create a centralize information hub that lets consumers know which online retailers have free shipping deals.
- Interview with GoAnimate.com Founder Alvin Hung - Many entrepreneurs have done well by making something that is hard to do very easy. Alvin Hung has done exactly that with his new entertainment website, GoAnimate.com.
- Interview with JumpintoTomorrow Founder Sam Spear - JumpintoTomorrow is a popular site that features new technologies that are innovative and noteworthy. We asked Sam Spear, the site's founder, to tell us about his experiences in starting the site.
- Interview with Khalid Saleh, Founder of Invesp - Khalid Saleh is the cofounder and president of Invesp, an ecommerce conversion rate optimization company. He writes regularly on topics such conversion rate optimization, landing page testing and website analytics.
- Interview with Lillian Sara Cauldwell - When starting an Internet talk radio station, it helps to secure a niche that listeners will love and be loyal to. That's been a good strategy for Michigan entrepreneur Lillian Sara Cauldwell.
- Interview with OrecX Co-Founder Bruce Kaskey - Chicago's OrecX is blazing a trail with its open source VoIP voice recording solution and other highly-regarded call recording industry products and services. In this entrepreneurial profile, OrecX co-founder Bruce Kaskey discusses how he started his company and why it's doing so well.
- Interview with ReachForce Founder Suaad Sait - Suaad Sait helps B2B companies identify potential leads at his company ReachForce.
- Interview with Reality Software Founder Max Entin - Starting a software company? If so, you'll enjoy reading about the entrepreneurial experiences of Reality Software founder Max Entin.
- Interview with Tatango Founder Derek Johnson - Ever wanted to send a text message to fifty people at the same time? It's simple functionality, but it took the team at Tatango to solve the problem. Now, they are growing fast, reaping the benefits of solving an important consumer problem.
- Interview with the Co-Founders of Sortprice - Competing against big players in the competitive world of online shopping might sound like a daunting task, but the entrepreneurs at Sortprice are doing just fine.
- Interview with TTB Technologies Founder John Boyd - John Boyd began TTB Technologies in order to provide business people with an effective meeting tool. His MeetWave.com site helps people meet offline.
- Interview with Veotag, Inc Co-founder Jeff Paul - Jeff Paul co-founded Veotag, Inc in 2006 with the goal of helping other companies better manage their online media.