Procurement & Purchasing Software
Verian Purchasing Software
Purchasing software applications are a dime a dozen, but you need one that has the flexibility and features to tackle your toughest procurement challenges. Verian purchasing software rises to the occasion with its ProcureIt suite of solutions.
Verian has been providing procurement solutions since 1997.
The company began by providing software to hospitals and large medical practices who needed to gain control of their procurement and inventory management processes. Based on their success in the healthcare industry, Verian's purchasing and procurement solutions quickly expanded to offerings for a variety of industries including financial services, retail, government and other sectors.
Today, Verian purchasing software is an accessible application for all types of businesses. Their focus is on providing a purchase-to-pay suite of applications in a common, easy-to-use and intuitive user interface. Purchasing expenditures are stored in a central location, making it easy for purchasing staff and managers to track every dollar in the procurement process.
Like other popular purchasing solutions, Verian is modular and can be either installed on your server or delivered through a SaaS platform. Here are some of the Verian purchasing software modules that small business owners find most beneficial.
- Purchase Manager. The Purchase Manager can function as a standalone solution or coordinate with other modules. It is designed to give company supervisors greater advisory control over purchases and organization-wide spending.
- Invoice Automation. The Invoice Automation module captures invoice data electronically and completely automates invoice workflows. Features include invoice approval, processing and PO/non-PO based spending.
- Expense Manager. Staff expense reporting and policy enforcement is made easier with Verian's Expense Manager. Expenses are entered and verified with downloads from credit card providers, and reimbursements can be expedited through integration with direct deposits.
- Asset Manager. Tracking asset levels is often a function that is assigned to purchasing and procurement personnel. The Asset Manager module assists staff with life cycle costing, physical tracking and financial management tasks related to fixed or consumable assets.
- Vendor Connectivity. Verian's Vendor Connectivity features include a convenient supplier portal that facilitates vendor relations, invoices and e-invoicing.
- Spend Intelligence. The Spend Intelligence feature identifies non-payroll spending patterns across the entire organization and helps you create purchasing strategies to reduce spend. It doesn't matter whether money is spent through a purchase order, service order, reimbursement or non-PO invoice, you'll have the tools you need to manage expenditures effectively.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs