Learn about the use of video in PR. From B roll to YouTube videos, the video tools that are available to publicize your offerings play a powerful role in getting PR placements. Plus, video can also help you extend the power of your PR placements. We show you how to use video for PR, leveraging techniques that are not guaranteed to take your PR campaigns to a new level.
- Using Video in Public Relations - PR firms that don't understand the important role that video plays in public relations are getting left in the dust by those who do. We take a look at how smart PR pros are using video to get great PR results.
- B-Roll Best Practices - Good B-roll can often tip the scales in your favor, convincing a TV news producer to run a story on your firm. But without the B-roll they might take a pass. Here's the information you need to use B-roll to obtain televised PR placements.
- Video News Release - A video news release is a nice addition to any PR campaign. But before you can use them effectively, you need to know what they are and how they can benefit your business. Here's the vital info you need to get started . . .
- Video News Release Best Practices - Video sounds like a great way to get your point across and you're finally ready to create your first video news release. Not so fast . . . mistakes can be costly, so you'll want to make the most of the opportunity by following these video news release best practices.
- Bypassing Traditional Media with YouTube PR Videos - If your PR pitch was rejected by the producers at Good Morning America, don't waste time licking your wounds. Take your message directly to the people by putting promotional video content on YouTube and other video syndication sites. Who knows? If your video goes viral it could take your PR results into the stratosphere.