Ever wonder what drives today's most successful sales cycles? It's technology.
The ability to manage information on referrals, prospects and existing customers is the centerpiece of an effective sales team. If your sales team doesn't have it, they will simply be outgunned and outdone in the competitive arena.
Act! by Sage is one of the most powerful small business contact management solutions on the market. It has a reputation for reliably organizing, linking and displaying contact data that is critical for sales generation and customer retention. The current version even facilitates seamless integration with popular social networking sites to increase the information your company has at its fingertips.
If finding a proven contact management solution is high on your to-do list, Act! should be one of the first solutions you evaluate. Here's why:
- Fast setup. Act! is known for being easy to use and implement. A setup wizard facilitates the creation of a contact database with predefined fields and layouts. You can easily import contacts from MS Access, Excel and other applications.
- Contact management. Contacts can be organized into groups for enhanced contact management. Act! also features rapid retrieval tools so your customers' information will always be at your fingertips.
- Prospect targeting. The Act! system includes analytical tools for sales trends and customer base profiling. This information can be vital in helping your organization plan and execute sales strategies that target the most promising prospects.
- Lead conversion. In addition to contact management tools, Act! gives users management capabilities that allow you to follow each lead throughout the sales process. Progress notes enable you to keep track of the probability of a close, helping you focus your energy and resources.
- Contact tracking. Act! automatically tracks all communication with clients and prospects including mailshots, letters and meetings. This information is stored in a contact record for easy retrieval. Personnel can also add notes about conversations with clients and prospects so that supervisors and team members have up-to-date information regarding individual contacts.
- Integration & exporting. Act! integrates with MS Outlook and provide easy exporting to MS Excel for more advanced manipulation of contact data.