The days of manually filling out and faxing real estate forms are long gone.
Today's on-the-move real estate professionals demand cutting edge technological solutions that streamline the process of form and contract creation. AutoContract real estate contract software eliminates many of the headaches and hassles associated with real estate forms management. Instead of manually creating and delivering forms for your clients, you can depend on AutoContract to do much of the work for you.
As an additional feature for real estate pros, AutoContract is available in either a desktop or online delivery format. Support staff can generate standard industry forms at the office while agents can generate the same forms in the field or from a home office.
The primary benefits of AutoContract and similar real estate forms solutions are speed and accuracy. In most cases, you gain the advantage of entering data once and watching it migrate to other forms for the same client or property, creating a more efficient and more accurate form generation environment.
- Auto-population. Redundant data entry bogs down the form generation process. AutoContract automatically populates all forms with relevant information, eliminating the need for redundant data entry.
- Email capabilities. Instead of faxing multiple copies of forms to clients, realtors, attorneys and other interested parties, AutoContract's email feature lets you email forms with a single mouse click.
- Online updating. Some real estate contract solutions require manual upgrades for forms and the software itself. AutoContract auomatically updates forms and applications via an Internet connection.
- Auto-calculation. Real estate forms frequently require mathematical calculations that are a notorious source of inaccuracies. By using AutoContract's auto-calculation features, you eliminate the need for manual calculation and ensure contract accuracy.
- Text control. You retain the ability to determine the final appearance of your contracts with text controls for font size, typeface and text color.
- User-defined fields. Although AutoContract contains template for industry standard forms, you can customize your forms through user-defined data fields and other elements.
- MLS data transfer. The online version of AutoContract integrates with online MLS listings and imports data directly into your forms.