Real estate contract software has a reputation for injecting speed, efficiency and accuracy into the real estate sales process.
More than ever before, time-strapped real estate pros rely on technology to streamline everyday workflows and ensure more accurate form delivery. Without the right solution, it can be difficult if not impossible to keep up with the contract management requirements of a growing real estate firm.
The bottom line is that many real estate firms simply can't survive without a best-of-breed contract management solution. zipLogix real estate contract software is an undisputed leader in giving real estate professionals the tools they need to accurately create a broad range of client forms and contracts.
Named the official forms software of the National Association of Realtors, zipLogix is a suite of solutions that are designed to automate common real estate industry tasks. Their real estate forms and transaction management system is widely regarded as the industry standard, and is available in four primary applications as well as a handful of add-on modules.
- zipForm 6. The zipForm 6 application is an enhanced version of zipLogix's leading real estate forms software. It comes with options for both online and offline functionality as well as a full array of features designed to minimize paperwork requirements. It lets users auto-flow data between forms, drag and drop forms into transactions, perform e-signatures and more.
- zipOfficePro. zipOffice Pro is a robust and comprehensive web marketing program that leverages MLS listings to import data into your website for lead generation and other purposes. Although it isn't exclusively forms-related, it integrates with zipForm 6 and other zipLogix applications to create a broad and seamless real estate software environment.
- relay Transaction Management. Relay Transaction Management software provides a virtual space for collaborations between clients, agents and service providers. It tracks and manages all relevant transaction information from sale to closing including listing & sale information, transaction contacts, documents, client satisfaction and communications. Since it integrates with zipForm 6, data that is collected throughout the transaction is transferred to forms and contracts.
- zipLogix Digital Ink. zipLogix Digital Ink feature facilitates e-signatures and gives real estate pros the ability to send signable documents to buyers without print or mail requirements. Digital Ink is a non-repudiation feature – parties can't legally dispute its status simply because it is an electronic signature.
- Add-ons. Other available zipLogix add-ons include zipForm Mobile, zipForm MLS Connect and a Forms Advisor knowledge resource.