Dependable software solutions are a must in today's real estate industry.
From listing to closing, nearly every step of the real estate sales process relies on technological applications that benefit buyers, sellers and agents. One of the most critical pieces of technology for real estate professionals is a real estate forms package.
In the old days, handwritten fill-in-the-blanks forms were standard operating procedure. But technology has opened the door to solutions that automate real estate form creation. Although it's still possible to conduct business with a manual forms system, handwritten forms waste time and are vulnerable to inaccuracies – not to mention the fact that they threaten the professional image you've tried to cultivate in your real estate company.
For many real estate agents, the hang-up with real estate forms software is cost. Best-in-breed solutions can be expensive and are sometimes priced out of reach for independent agents. But the good news is that real estate contract software doesn't have to be exorbitant. LegalHomeForms.com's Real Estate Forms Package offers a basic contract solution that costs a fraction of the price of other applications. If saving time and money rate high on your agenda, here's what you need to know about this inexpensive real estate forms application.
- Web-based. The Real Estate Forms Package solution can be downloaded to your computer from the Internet so you won't have to visit an office superstore or wait for the product to arrive in the mail.
- Included forms. Although it's an entry level application, Real Estate Forms Package contains an impressive number of forms including a home sale contract, real estate contract, counter offer, land contract, quit claim deed, lease & rental forms, and more.
- Flexible outputs. The forms and contracts generated by LegalHomeForm.com's solution can be saved or emailed in a variety of formats including MSWord, PDF and a generic notepad.
- Unlimited printing. Users receive unlimited print privileges. Whether you need to print a single form or five hundred, you can print them all for the same, affordable price.
- Easy interface. Real Estate Forms Package contracts are created using simple fill-in-the-blank usability features. Fields can be customized according to your specific needs, but the interface is so easy to use that anyone in your office should be able to assist in form creation.
- Cost. The cost of this solution makes it highly attractive to cost-conscious agents and real estate firms. A one-time purchase of $14.99 nets you access to more than 60 forms and contracts.