Procurement & Purchasing Software
Coupa E-Procurement Software
A lot of small business owners write off purchasing software as a big business solutions. Coupa E-Procurement software blows the door off that line of thinking with a purchasing solution that's perfect for small businesses.
Simplicity is an important value proposition in a procurement software package.
The easier it is to implement and maintain, the more thoroughly your staff will integrate it into your company's purchasing routines and procedures.
Coupa e-Procurement software takes simplicity a step further with a purchasing software package designed especially for the needs of the average small business. Although large companies can also benefit from Coupa's software, you don't need a full-blown purchasing department to tap into its benefits.
At the heart of the Coupa e-Procurement system is a cloud computing platform. That means you won't need special hardware or software, so right out of the gate your costs are lower than they would be with other procurement solution providers. E-Procurement is also designed for easy integration with ERPs and accounting applications as well as common small business applications like Ms Excel and Quickbooks.
Coupa gives you all of the modules and features you would expect in a quality purchasing solution and several value propositions that make it difficult for small businesses to ignore.
- Single platform non-payroll expense management. Coupa consolidates your company's procurement and expenses into a single, easy-to-use platform. This gives your CFO and supervisors the ability to monitor and control spending throughout the organization.
- Streamlines review & approval process. The process for reviewing and approving requisitions is simplified with Coupa e-Procurement. Managers can view and approve requests online, through email or via mobile Blackberry and iPhone devices - and none of it requires the extra step of logging into the system.
- Cloud computing means more updates. Coupa e-Procurement resides on an Amazon cloud platform. Cloud computing gives Coupa an edge over other providers because it allows them to update and adjust their product without interrupting your company's workflows.
- Implementation is quick & painless. The implementation of purchasing and procurement software is often a long, drawn out process. The average time for Coupa deployment is ten hours of support from Coupa and a total of ten days for clients.
- Ease-of-use. E-Procurement is extremely intuitive and easy to use. Your employees can learn how to navigate the system in as little as ten minutes.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs