Procurement & Purchasing Software
SpendMap Purchasing Software
Purchasing and procurement tasks can quickly bog down a small business. As more and more companies turn to purchasing software solutions, SpendMap purchasing software is rising to the fore as a product worth considering.
Automation is the key to efficient supply chain management.
The more tools you have to manage purchasing and procurement, the easier it is to create efficiencies that translate into real benefits for your company.
Purchasing software solutions can facilitate the automation process, but the key is to find a solution that solves more problems than it creates. SpendMap does that with a purchasing and procurement software package that delivers first-rate management features in an easy-to-use format.
As with many other purchasing software packages, SpendMap is modular and can be delivered in either an on-premises or hosted, on-demand platform. The features offered by SpendMap's solution will be familiar to experienced purchasing software users, but many SpendMap clients appreciate the depth of functionality the application provides over other providers.
- Product purchasing. The Product Purchasing module is the core of SpendMap's application. It is designed to streamline essential PO functions by creating and tracking POs, maintaining supplier and item catalogs, performing spending analysis and more.
- Requisitions & approvals. This Requisitions & Approvals module creates a self-service purchasing environment. Staff orders required products and services, while managers retain controls and economy of scale benefits.
- Receiving. SpendMap's Receiving module registers POs that are received in their entirety or in part (back orders). Received orders automatically update inventory levels, PO status, supplier performance indicators and other key measurements.
- Invoice approval (with A/P interface). This module is an efficient electronic invoice approval system. It handles both PO and non-PO invoices, and exports invoices to your A/P department for processing through a convenient, built-in A/P interface.
- RFQ & vendor portal. SpendMap simplifies the Request For Quote (RFQ) process by seamlessly creating RFQ docs, managing supplier bids and the auto-creation of POs/requisition forms from selected bids. The system is designed to give you constant access to RFQ status for all your vendors.
- Other modules. SpendMap also offers modules for Consumable Inventory Control, Fixed Asset Control, Preventative Maintenance, Forms Specifications and other purchasing functions. Consult the company website and promotional materials to determine which modules are most effective for your company's purchasing and procurement environment.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs