Running a successful dental practice isn't getting any easier. Patient scheduling, chart management, billing – there are way too many tasks and functions for a single person or even a team of people to manage effectively.
Technology is your friend, but only to the degree that you are able to identify solutions that are right for your practice.
Dental practice management software can help your practice get organized and become a more productive work environment. Instead of managing your operation manually or with a handful of disconnected applications, you get a single software solution that handles all of your dental practice's most critical tasks.
Curve Dental has risen to the forefront as a leading provider of dental practice management software. While some dental practice solutions are loaded directly onto your computers and server, Curve Dental delivers its software through a web-based platform. That's important because even though a small in-house software glitch can derail your practice for days, web-based solutions report much higher up-time rates. Here are some of the features you'll find in Curve Hero, Curve Dental's practice management application.
- Charting. Curve Dental facilitates dental and perio charting with a simple point-and-click user interface. You can literally paint restorations and other procedures on the chart with your mouse, and then use the display to educate your patients.
- Clinical notes. Clinical and progress notes are held in a single system location. The system gives you a process for personalizing notes without exiting the application – a real time saver when you have a high volume of patients waiting to be seen.
- Treatment planning. Many dental procedures require more than one appointment. Curve Hero lets you create multiple appointments for a single patient plan and provide your patients with a formal plan printout.
- Scheduling. Curve's scheduling features are based on a very convenient user interface that can be accessed with just a couple of mouse clicks. Drag-and-drop functionality makes it easy to perform changes and customized views tailor the application to your front office procedures. Curve Dental's scheduling is HIPAA-compliant because its scheduling feature hides personal identifiers.
- Billing & insurance. With Curve Dental, you'll get professional billing statements and a data entry wizard with the ability to enter up to 3 insurance carriers per patient. Any changes in billing or insurance are applied globally throughout the system.