Dental Practice Management Software
Mogo Software for Dentists
Since 1983, creating great software for dentists has been Mogo's only focus. With that legacy and a great dental software feature set, it's no wonder that over 2,000 dentists and dental specialists use MOGO dental practice management software.
Why settle for a lesser product when you can equip your practice with a best-of-breed dental practice management solution?
For more than twenty-five years, Mogo has specialized in giving dental practices they tools they need to create a profitable and productive dental healthcare environment.
Although it's not their only emphasis, Mogo places a high priority on helping dentists, hygienists and office staff save time and reduce hassles. One of Mogo's recent additions is the availability of online tools that let patients request appointments and enter their medical/dental history before they visit the office. Instead of taking the time to complete forms on the day of the appointment, the information is already in the system and waiting for them.
Comprehensive dental practice management software suites typically offer a similar range of modules and features that practitioners have come to expect. Scheduling & recall, clinical, billing & insurance - Mogo gives you all of the features that are now standard fare in dental software. But Mogo software for dentists also offers some unique features and highlights that make it stand out from the crowd.
- LabLink. Mogo's LabLink feature is a secure connection between your dental office and your dental labs. It eliminates phone communication and lets you track every case from shipment to delivery.
- All-inclusive. Unlike many other dental management software providers, Mogo gives you all the tools you need right out of the gate. Since it is an all-inclusive solution, you'll get all of the system's features available in a single, convenient platform. No modules!
- Charting. Mogo charting utilizes voice command features so you can update charts chair side without having to input data via a mouse or keyboard. Charts can also be color-coded to indicate whether the patient's overall dental condition is improving or worsening.
- Digital communication suite. Mogo offers more than just a simple dental software application. It's also a full-blown communication platform that lets you store and transfer faxes, emails, notes and more from a central location. You can even merge system data into professional letters, emails and other formats.
- Payment plans & estimates. By entering their insurance information in advance of their appointments, Mogo lets you give patients an insurance estimate before the work is done. If they are unable to pay all at once, the system is flexible enough to accommodate payment plans.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs