Digital Copier Benefits
The current generation of business digital copiers is a breed apart from the copying machines of the past. In addition to providing higher quality copies than ever before, today's machines offer a full slate of benefits for small and medium-sized companies.
You expect a lot from your business copier. A reliable copier has to be capable of taking abuse from multiple users in a hectic office environment -- and still produce a high volume of quality copies, day in and day out.
The current line of digital business copiers does all that and a whole lot more.
A digital copier upgrade can dramatically improve the value of your printed materials and lead to more efficient office workflows. Here are a few of the other benefits you can expect to receive from this rapidly evolving business technology.
- Quality. When owners upgrade to a new business copier, they expect an improvement in copy quality. Most digital copiers deliver significant improvements in copy quality, especially when compared to older analog versions. Advances in color and graphic imaging have made digital copiers the go-to resource for duplicating photos and other images with fine details.
- Multi-functionality. The vast majority of small and medium-sized businesses rely on digital copiers because of their multi-functional features. A robust copier solution is much more than a copier. When connected to your network it can also serve as a network printer, scanner, fax machine and document center.
- Cost. The cost of a digital business copier can be mitigated by the fact that you may no longer need multiple printers, scanners or fax machines. Also, digital copier dealers offer leasing plans and other incentives that make a new copier purchase a highly affordable proposition for most small business owners. And considering that you'll no longer have to outsource color or complex copying jobs, the cost benefits of digital copiers usually outweighs the expense.
- Workflow efficiency. Remember all those hours your employees used to spend in front of the office copier? With a network-capable digital copier, those days are history. Employees often have the capability to print, copy, sort, staple, fold, scan and fax from their computer. Instead of wasting time in the copy room, they can continue to work and pick up their materials when it's convenient for them.
- Environmental friendliness. Business copiers aren't necessarily the most energy-efficient pieces of equipment in the workplace. Modern digital copiers minimize the environmental impact with auto shut off and other features designed to save both energy and the environment.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs