Domenic Rinaldi is president and managing partner of Chicagoland Sunbelt, a business brokerage firm that focuses on helping people buy and sell businesses in Chicago and the surrounding Midwest area. Rinaldi is a Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) from the International Business Brokers Association and an expert in the business brokerage field. He brings more than 24 years of experience in merger/acquisition, sales, service, marketing and operations to the business brokerage arena. Domenic can be reached by phone at 773-243-1603.
Articles written by Domenic Rinaldi
Domenic has deep expertise in a variety of business topics, including buying a business, selling a business, due diligence, franchising, mergers and acquisitions. His articles offer practical advice for business buyers and experienced business owners who are interested in defining and executing their business exit strategies.
- Best Type of Business to Buy for a First Time Buyer - Before you buy a business, you need to determine what kind of business is right for you. More critically, should you own a business in the first place? Before you lay it all on the line, a reality check is in order. Otherwise, your entrepreneurial dream could quickly become an entrepreneurial nightmare.
- Buying a Business Versus Starting a Business - Buy a business or start a business? Purchasing a business has some inherent advantages over starting a business from scratch.
- Conducting Buyer Due Diligence - Interested in understanding buyer due diligence? In this article, we discuss the process of conducting due diligence when buying a business. It's a critical part of business-for-sale transactions, yet it is widely misunderstood.
- Do I Need a Business Broker to Sell My Business? - Selling a business? You want the best price for your life's work, right? That's why you need a business broker who can confidentially focus on selling your business so you can focus on getting the best price.
- Financing Small Business Acquisitions: Debt Service Coverage Ratios - How much will you be able to borrow to buy a new business? We look at financing options for buying a business. The first thing you'll need to understand is how debt service coverage ratios work and how that will impact your small business acquisition financing alternatives.
- How to Get a Loan to Purchase a Small Business - Getting traditional financing to buy a business isn't easy these days. Banks aren't lending much, but by tapping into your own retirement savings or turning to your family for loan, a deal can be done. And you may find the terms more appealing.
- Passionate Business Owners Succeed, Others Fail - When buying a business, understanding what you are passionate about is the key to success. Never buy a business that doesn't get you excited.
- Process for Conducting Buyer Due Diligence - Buying a business? If so, buyer due diligence is an opportunity that should not be wasted. Follow these steps for due diligence and you'll make the most of your due diligence process.
- Process of Buying a Business - Understanding the process of buying a business greatly increases your chances of successfully buying a company. We explain the steps involved with buying a business, and why it's important to purchase a business using a systematic approach.