Medical Billing Software
EZClaim Medical Billing Software
Designed exclusively for medical insurance and patient billing, EZClaim medical billing software can make your paper and electronic medical billing much easier and more intuitive. Here are some the features you can expect from this convenient healthcare solution.
Billing requirements have a way of bogging down even the most well-organized medical practices.
Keeping track of patient payments, insurance claims and billing routines can be a challenge, especially if your office staff doesn't have the right technology to handle the workload.
The key to a more productive billing process is to identify and implement applications that streamline claims submissions, patient billing and A/R functions. But that's not always as easy as it sounds because every medical practice approaches technology a little differently. Some prefer an all-in-one practice management solution while others prefer to assemble their own system using separate software components.
The bottom line is that you need options and EZClaim medical billing software delivers. In contrast to other medical billing solutions, EZClaim offers multiple levels of products that let you determine the size of your application. Whether you're in the market for a simple, paper-based billing application or a more comprehensive medical office solution, EZClaim could be the answer for your billing and management needs.
- Accurate data entry. EZClaims software contains an array of features designed to ensure accurate data entry. Data fields have been intentionally matched to CMS 1500 form fields and you have the ability to pull up patients by name, ID or account number.
- Electronic billing. The Electronic Billing package submits e-claims in compliance with HIPAA and the ANSI 837P EDI claim file. Office staff can create customized insurance billing reports that display a range of claim status fields.
- Medical coding. To simplify data entry, EZClaim has advanced code features that leverage searchable, provider libraries and reduce the likelihood of inaccurate claim submissions.
- Healthcare fields. EZClaim solutions have been adopted by a surprisingly broad array of healthcare providers including general practitioners, chiropractors, physical therapists, surgical specialists, anesthesiologists and more.
- Windows compatible. Standard EZClaim packages are desktop applications that are Windows compatible. A remote access feature is available for an additional charge.
- Scheduler integration. When EZClaim medical billing software is combined with EZClaim medical scheduling software, patient data is seamlessly shared between programs.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs