Our Contributing Authors
Farhaa is a student pursuing a concentration in Economics and Finance at London school of Economics and Political Science, University of London. She is passionate about making accounting and economics accessible to entrepreneurs. Farhaa will also be sharing unconventional yet effective ways of recruiting.
Articles written by Farhaa Xha
You'll enjoy articles written by Farhaa Xha regarding, economics, accounting and recruiting. Farhaa is a blogger and has a passion for sharing business ideas with entrepreneurs and students.
- Breaking Down Break Even Analysis Part 2 - This article delves further into the topic and explains breakeven charts, margin of safety and an recommendation on lowering your BEP point.
- Breaking Down Break-Even Analysis Part -1 - This article aims to equip entrepreneurs with an important analytical tool of financial decision making.
- Informal Leaders - Have you ever wondered why and how some individuals manage to influence more than the formal leader? How they become so influential? And how do you manage them?
- The Concept of Asset Depreciation - Part 2 - This article will allow you to understand the basic calculation of depreciation. This will help you to produce your accounts in a more precise and realistic way.
- The Concept of Asset Depreciation Part 1 - If you are solely managing your business accounts, this article is for you! It will aid you in identifying with an important accounting concept in a simple, 'Entrepreneurial friendly' way!
- The Franchise Outlook in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) - This article exhibits the phenomenal opportunities and current scenario of the franchise industry in Saudi Arabia.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs