Point of Sale Equipment
Intuit Quickbooks Compatible Point of Sale Hardware
An efficient point of sale (POS) system is a key element of your hospitality or retail company's success. To make your job easier, Intuit offers a complete line of POS hardware designed to flawlessly integrate with their popular Quickbooks Retail Solutions software.
Like it or not, your store or restaurant's front end procedures are becoming increasingly reliant on advanced technologies.
Traditional cash registers don't cut it anymore and if your business wants to keep up with the competition, you can't avoid the implementation of an advanced POS system.
Many small business owners are intimidated by technology. The benefits of POS technology sound attractive. But creating an effective POS system with sophisticated hardware and software requirements is simply beyond the ability of the average small business owner.
Intuit has a reputation for providing turnkey solutions for small business owners. Now they've taken it a step further by offering QuickBooks compatible POS hardware. These products eliminate the frustration of the average POS implementation and create seamless compatibility between your system's hardware and software elements. Here are some of the hardware products Intuit offers in their QuickBooks compatible POS line:
- Credit card reader. This piece of hardware eliminates the need for a standalone credit card device. With a POS system and a merchant account, you get a reliable credit card solution that meets industry standards and is USB powered.
- Receipt printer. Receipt printers are at the heart of a decent POS system. Intuit's product offering prints duplicate receipts and gift cards, and has an automatic cutter for easy removal. It also makes reloads simple with drop in paper loading.
- Cash drawer. You need a cash drawer that is sturdy and connects to your POS system. Intuit's cash drawer meets those requirements and is directly connected to your receipt printer.
- Barcode scanner. The QuickBooks compatible barcode scanner reads high and low density barcodes and has an ergonomic design that is comfortable for operators. It's designed to take the abuse of normal wear and tear, and comes with a handy stand for storage.
- Physical inventory scanners. These scanners enable your employees to do quick and reliable inventories of your merchandise. They come with rechargeable batteries that offer more than 100 hours of service on a single charge.
- Other products. Intuit offers a wide array of other products for your convenience. Tag printers, PIN pads and price-displaying poll stands that are compatible with QuickBooks software are some of the other items in Intuit's Quickbooks compatible hardware line.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs