Logicor Shipping Software
Put your shipping department into high gear with a multi-carrier shipping software system from Logicor. If you use DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, LTL carriers, TL carriers or others, this logistics software can help you create a more efficient shipping system.
Speed. Accuracy. Scalability. It all counts when it comes to delivering products to your customers in a timely and accurate manner.
You can do everything else right, but if your shipping system fails to meet your customers' expectations no marketing campaign or sales strategy in the world will be capable of overcoming the bad taste your brand leaves in the mouths of the people you serve.
Regardless of the size of your business, you need technologies that streamline freight delivery processes. And if your company is intent on maximizing its reach through international sales, you need a shipping software solution that can efficiently deliver freight anywhere in the world.
Logicor shipping software is a full-featured, enterprise-class, multi-carrier shipping solution. It offers small and large companies a single point of execution for small packages, LTL and TL shipments. Leveraging automated small parcel and heavy weight LTL shipping features, Logicor routinely increases efficiency, productivity and profitability for its clients.
- GlobalShip. Logicor's GlobalShip is a central service shipping engine with a convenient, web browser user interface. It gives users the ability to generate enterprise-level data and reports, and make global changes to the rules engine with a single click.
- Rating/routing. Another benefit of Logicor is that it enables rating and routing of LTL shipments in a format that integrates with carrier rate shopping mechanisms. You'll get the lowest possible shipping rates by comparing carrier prices before you ship.
- Export docs. As you're probably already aware, international shipments require a mountain of paperwork. Logicor shipping software generates all of the export documentation that is required to deliver your freight anywhere in the world.
- Automated packing. Item scanning and carton specific contents labeling help to automate the packing process, offloading manual shipping functions that tend to bog down small business shipping systems.
- System integration. Business users can embed GlobalShip functionality into existing business applications with API tools. GlobalShip even integrates with peripherals like RF scanners, scales and automated material handling devices.
- Multiple billing types. Companies that use Logicor shipping software enjoy multiple billing options. COD, prepaid, third-party payments and more can all be managed by the GlobalShip system.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs
We greatly appreciate any advice you can provide on this topic. Please contribute your insights on this topic so others can benefit.