Yahoo! Releases Free Online Marketing Management Tool For Small Businesses
Written by Ken Gaebler
Yahoo! Small Business's Marketing Dashboard tool will help SMBs identify marketing opportunities and more effectively manage their online reputations.
Yahoo! recently announced the launch of a new resource designed specifically for small business owners. Called the Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard, the tool was created to equip entrepreneurs with a practical way to leverage online marketing opportunities for business growth.
Shannon Parker Hane, Director of Product Marketing, Yahoo! Small Business, said "We created the Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard to help small business owners who feel overwhelmed by online marketing options and monitoring a wide range of sites and social networks to keep up with customer feedback. Now, within a single tool customers can conveniently evaluate their marketing options, campaign results and online reputation without having to search across the Web for information."
The Marketing Dashboard gives users a consolidated view of both online marketing impact and the organization's online reputation. It also streamlines the business's ability to evaluate site metrics and maintain accurate business listings across the internet.
According to Yahoo!, the Marketing Dashboard includes several features created for users in the small business community:
- Search & Directory Listings. "The solution enables monitoring and provides recommendations on new listing opportunities, covering over 100 sites (including Yelp, Yahoo! Local, and more)."
- Online Reputation Management. "The Marketing Dashboard pulls information from up to 8,000 sources (including Facebook and Twitter)."
- Site Traffic Analysis. "This enables users to understand key website performance metrics (including Google Analytics)."
- Small Business News and Advice. "News and advice will be provided from Yahoo! Small Business Advisor."
- Campaign tracking. "The Dashboard will provide email marketing, SEO, and SEM campaign tracking (must subscribe to these services)."
Both the Marketing Dashboard and 24/7 in-house customer support are provided free of charge to Yahoo! users. However, users can elect to increase their online marketing capabilities with several premium services including "Pro" plans for local visibility, reputation management and integrated campaign tracking.
Have Friends Who Might Like This Article?
Share this on Twitter
Let them know on LinkedIn
Ready to Learn More? We Think You Might Like These Articles:
About Our Small Business News
If you enjoyed this article, you can find plenty more like it on our site. We cover important news stories for entrepreneurs. In addition to breaking news for entrepreneurs, we also have tons of helpful articles that cover common small business challenges like writing a business plan, preparing a marketing plan, getting publicity and much more.