Dental Practice Management Software
DentiMax Dental Office Software
If you're looking for easy-to-use, full-featured dental office software that completely integrates dental practice management, patient clinical charting, and dental imaging, then you need to take a closer look at DentiMax dental office software.
Successful dental practices run like well-oiled machines.
Patients are scheduled, served and billed in a manner that maximizes efficiency and minimizes the potential for workflow interruptions. Behind the scenes, office staff and dental practitioners have the ability to maintain accurate patient records, accounting processes and management reports that are essential to the practice.
But successful dental practices don't just happen. Leaving nothing to chance, the most effective practices leverage technology in the form of a robust dental office software solution. DentiMax is a proven software application that has given countless practices the tools they need to be profitable and productive.
DentiMax specializes in the integration of practice management, digital imaging and clinical charting applications. The software is designed to be affordable and is available in either an ASP or client/server platform. With three levels of products, your practice will receive access to a variety of productivity-enhancing features.
- Appointment Book Pro. The DentiMax scheduling feature gives you appointment templates that hide patient names. It also provides auto e-mail reminders, appointment time analysis reports for patient wait times, late arrivals and other metrics.
- Payment ledger. The DenitMax system lets you conveniently identify the amount owed by patient or family. And entering payments, insurance checks, deductible amounts and even write-offs couldn't be easier than it is through DentiMax's entry screen interface.
- Electronic claims. Instead of submitting claims manually, DentiMax lets you submit electronic claims. Your office staff will have the ability to view a graphic image of the claim and to add notes or changes to each claim before it is submitted.
- Charting features. Dental charting features integrate with patient ledger and scheduling modules, virtually eliminating paper charts and giving your practice the ability to capture billing information from a chair side source. Perio charting features help you easily track patient PSR and perio information.
- ASAP & recall. Downtime is deadly for a dental practice. DentiMax creates recall appointments through an interactive recall list and simplifies the process of filling cancellations with names from a system-maintained ASAP list.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs