Real Estate Contract Software
Lx Contracts Real Estate Contract Software
Get your leases, subleases, purchase agreements, franchise agreements and equipment contracts in order. Lx Contracts real estate contract software gets you organized with a comprehensive contract management system.
Many real estate contract software solutions are designed exclusively for home or commercial real estate purchases.
By automating the form and contract creation process, agents and support personnel achieve greater efficiency and accuracy. The end result is a more productive and more competitive real estate work environment.
But the problem is that some real estate professionals specialize in areas other than residential home sales. Real estate companies that focus on leases are especially vulnerable to a lack of adequate contract and forms solutions - until now.
Lx Contracts offers lease administration and contract management software solutions designed for corporate and retail real estate organizations. They provide a single database solution to manage lease processes for organizations with multiple property portfolios and features to help you manage any agreement involving two or more parties, contract forms and payments.
If your real estate firm handles a substantial amount of leased properties, you need to check out Lx Contracts real estate contract software. Here are some of the features and benefits that make it impossible to leave Lx Contracts off your short list of solutions.
- Instant portfolio access. Agents and staff gain instant access to their entire lease portfolio with data that includes site locations, projects, facilities and related contract details.
- Contract management. Lx Contracts excels at facilitating the management of contracts between two or more parties, contract terms and payments. Covered contracts include real estate leases, service agreements, equipment leases, rental agreements and more.
- Integrated financials. Accounts payable, accounts receivable, expense allocation, expense recovery and auditing features are integrated into Lx Contracts to provide users with much more than a simple contract creation application.
- Calendars & alerts. An integrated calendar includes alert features that notify users (via email or a dashboard interface) when a contract-related event is on the horizon.
- Lease analysis tools. In addition to simplifying the generation and maintenance of lease forms, Lx Contracts contains powerful lease analysis tools to help you evaluate the performance of your lease holdings and tenants.
- Management reporting. Supervisors benefit from Lx Contracts' management features that include advanced query and export features.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs