There are lots of software solutions available for small businesses.
The trick is finding a solution that is designed specifically for your company's demands and requirements. Generic applications only go so far – unless you want to spend countless hours customizing your software, you'll need to hold out for software that's already setup for your type of business.
Property Boulevard property management software was created to address the management needs of professional management companies. While some property management solutions are geared toward landlords or property management hobbyists, Property Boulevard's features allow professional property management firms to effortlessly handle the intricacies of multiple property management. With the ability to manage multiple buildings and multiple users in a networked computing environment, Property Boulevard is the right solution for growth-minded property management companies.
- Receivables. Property Boulevard automates and streamlines your management company's receivables process. Recurring per unit, per tenant and time sensitive charges are assessed automatically. The system also streamlines payments received by check, ACH or EFT and makes provisions for discounts and write-offs.
- Payables. Property Boulevard's payables feature parallels it receivables feature by automating recurring payments and enabling e-banking, direct deposit or EFT payments.
- Accounting. The Property Boulevard application offers comprehensive accounting features designed to maintain financial data on either a per-property or aggregated basis. It accommodates both accrual and cash accounting methods, and can be used as a basis for budgeting.
- Payroll. Since payroll functions are often part of effective property management, Property Boulevard lets you maintain HR profiles, print calculated payroll checks and manage year-end IRS reporting tasks.
- Unit/tenant management. Accurate unit and tenant recordkeeping is a core feature of this software solution. Data fields can be customized and include essential information about events, properties and tenants.
- Vendors & work orders. Vendors and maintenance activities are easily maintained and recorded through features that track vendors and projects, generate work orders and document inventory lists.
- Legal notices. Whether you're dealing with standard notices or single tenant legal processes, Property Boulevard can help with pre-loaded or user-defined legal notifications.