You can't underestimate the value of a good CRM solution.
A thoughtful CRM implementation can organize contacts, manage leads, improve sales and facilitate collaboration throughout your organization. Sugar delivers all of those benefits, but unlike other CRM platforms, it does it in a way that is affordable and accessible to small business owners.
One of Sugar's unique characteristics is that it is an open source CRM solution. Although open source software has a reputation for being less expensive than traditional CRM applications, it also means that you will have more flexible in customizing the solution to meet the unique demands of your business. Combined with its three-tier business model, Sugar's open source features make it an option worth exploring for most small businesses.
- Open source technology. Sugar has been described as a commercial open source CRM solution. Most people don't typically associate the phrases "commercial" and "open source", but Sugar bridges the gap by offering a commercial-grade CRM solution that can be easily adapted to your business environment based on its open source architecture.
- Sales force automation. Sugar software provides sales force automation in the form of tools designed to track and manage accounts from lead to close. Account monitoring, sales forecasts, cross-team collaborative features and MS Office plug-ins create a systemized approach to your company's sales cycles.
- Marketing automation. A campaign wizard tracks marketing campaigns across multiple channels and allows you to generate email marketing campaigns that capture leads through web-to-lead forms. Integration with the sales module then automatically assigns leads to sales staff. At any point in time, company managers can evaluate the lead generating effectiveness of current and past campaigns.
- Customer support. From an ROI perspective, improving existing customer satisfaction is more productive than landing new clients. Sugar's CRM solution provides a single source tool for handling customer emails, sharing knowledge and resolving issues.
- Options. Sugar is available in either an online or server-based deployment format. Both delivery the same features and benefits, so choosing a deployment method is primarily a matter of your unique needs and preferences. It's also scalable with three levels of products to target your operation's current – and future – CRM requirements.