Trynka Shineman is chief marketing officer of VistaPrint, the small business marketing company. VistaPrint (www.vistaprint.com) is a leading online supplier of high-quality graphic design services and customized printed products to small businesses and consumers.
Articles written by Trynka Shineman
Trynka has a passion for marketing. She is particularly interest in consumer behaviour and what can be done to influence desired consumer behaviours. She writes on a variety of marketing and entrepreneurship topics. There's a lot to be learned from her articles, given that she has played an integral role in helping VistaPrint expand its customer base to over 8 million customers in more than 120 countries.
- Advice on Direct Marketing Tactics - The key to good direct marketing is good testing. We offer a short overview on some effective direct marketing tactics.
- Branded Promotional Items - Branded promotional items are a great business marketing tool. Give your prospects and customers branded promotional items and you'll be pleasantly surprised by the results.
- Buying Branded Promotional Items - Knowing how to buy branded promotional items effectively will give you a leg up on the competition. We discuss some cost-effective ways to buy branded promotional items to maximize your small business marketing results.
- Direct Marketing Creative Advice - Struggling with creative concepts for a direct marketing campaign? This direct marketing creative advice from a top marketing expert will get you back on track.
- Direct Marketing Lists - Wondering how to do a direct marketing campaign? The steps for a direct marketing campaign are outlined in this helpful small business marketing article.
- Good Website Advice for Small Business Owners - Having a small business website is a no-brainer but how do you use a website to grow a business? Trynka Shineman of VistaPrint offers some good small business website advice.
- How To Design An Effective Small Business Website - Wondering how to design an effective small business website? It's easy. Just give our website advice for small business owners a try.
- How To Drive Traffic To A Small Business Website - You built a great website but don't have site visitors? It's time to start thinking about some of these proven techniques for driving traffic to a small business website.
- Marketing Tactics for a Down Economy - Investing in marketing during a down economy is imperative if you want to make it through the tough times. The key is to invest only in those marketing tactics for a down economy that will move the needle on sales and do so cost-effectively.
- Mobile Advertising for Small Businesses - As you drive down the road, you often see businesses advertising their products or services on cars and trucks. If you haven't tapped into the power of mobile advertising for your business, you may be missing out on a great way to get new customers and build a strong brand.
- Role of Consistency in Effective Branding - Brand consistency is the key to effective branding. Marketing expert Trynka Shineman offers some great branding advice.
- Small Business Signage Advice - Buying business signs may not sound strategic, but an effective small business sign is in fact a great marketing tool. Check out our small business signage advice to make sure you are making the most of your signage investment.
- Steps for Building a Brand - Looking for brand building advice? We discuss three important steps for building a brand, brought to you by a top branding expert.
- Tips for Marketing in a Down Economy - Need tips for marketing in a down economy? We've got some great advice on how to market during a recession.