Good Businesses to Start
Food Service Contractors
Food Service Contractors are a very common type of venture to start. In fact, across the entire United States, there are more than 20,000 Food Service Contractors. Based on some simple math, it appears that each one of those Food Service Contractors serves about 15,000 citizens on average.
According to national labor statistics, Food Service Contractors will typically employ 1 to 4 employees. Hence, Food Service Contractors account for substantial employment of workers across the country.
Food Service Contractors - Related Articles:
- Best Businesses For Entrepreneurs and Investors
What Business Should I Start?
- Interview with Melissa Crane, Founder of DotDot Interactive
Starting a Marketing Agency
- Three Basic Economic Questions
Business Economics for Entrepreneurs
Food Service Contractors - Related Franchises:
- Arby's, LLC
- Beef O'Brady's Family Sports Pubs
- Blimpie Subs & Salads
- Carvel Ice Cream
- Cold Stone Creamery, Inc.
- Cosi, Inc.
- Pizza Hut, Inc.
- Dairy Queen
- Del Taco
- Dream Dinners
- Friendly's Restaurants
- International House of Pancakes
- Nestle Toll House Cafe by Chip
- Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits
- Port of Subs, Inc.
- Quiznos Sub
- Super Suppers
- The HoneyBaked Ham Co. & Café
- Godfather's Pizza
- Philly Soft Pretzel Factory
Food Service Contractors - Related Periodicals:
(to read or advertise in)
- American Food & Ag Exporter
- Appliance Service News
- Arizona Food Industry Journal
- ASO - The Auto Services Operator Magazine
- B2B Food News
- Better Crops With Plant Food
- Building Services Management
- California Fire Service
- Cereal Foods World
- Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues
States with Food Service Contractors
(Ordered by # per 100,000 Residents)
Number of Food Service Contractors by Number of Employees
(Data for Entire United States)
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs