Property Management Software
RentRight Property Management Software
RentRight residential property management software is the perfect solution to manage up to fifty units. Find out why so many landlords enjoy using this popular Windows-based software for property managers.
Keeping up with the latest small business software applications can be maddening.
Just when it seems like you have everything you need, a new solution comes out that makes you question your entire system. The situation can be even more frustrating for a property management company that relies on technology to track properties, tenants and vendors. Some property management solutions address part of your technology needs while ignoring others altogether.
RentRight eliminates that problem with an all-in-one property management solution. The RentRight application gives you the ability to handle a full range of management activities including organizing your rental units and appliances, managing tenants and contractors, performing credit checks, setting up owners, writing checks, tracking income, assigning work orders and more.
If you're in the market for a comprehensive property management software solution, here are a few more reasons why RentRight should be near the top of the list of solutions you evaluate.
- Reminders & alerts. RentRight generates automatic alerts for events that include late rent, lease expirations, user-defined incidents, work orders and other events.
- Industry reports. Financial and accounting reports are the backbone of a successful property management operation. RentRight generates comprehensive reports with user-defined parameters, preloaded letters and standard industry form templates.
- User interface. RentRight is user friendly by design. Although it was created by programmers, it is regularly used by more than 23,000 property managers and owners with variable technological skills. Clean, simple, intuitive - that's how users describe RentRight's user interface.
- Full-featured demo. Another one of RentRight's unique features is that the 30-day demo is a full-featured product. You'll get all the features and benefits of the full solution package right out of the gate, making it easier to evaluate the software and to ultimately purchase the product.
- Flexible pricing. A scaled licensing structure ensures that you'll only pay for the software you need. As your business grows, you can increase your licenses and expand the number of staff members who use the solution. Also, upgrades are available for a modest upgrade fee rather than a full purchase price.
- Quickbooks compatible. An add-on module lets you export income, expense and security deposit info to Quickbooks and create sales receipts for each transaction.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs