Anna Lempereur is a freelance writer interested in writing about small business. She is currently a Journalism major at the University of Albany in New York.
Articles written by Anna Lempereur
Anna Lempereur's articles on entrepreneurship cover a wide variety of topics, from advice on branding to tips on how to vet prospective employees by looking at their social networking profiles.
- Advertise with YouTube Videos - Since the launch of YouTube in 2005, millions have grown accustomed to watching certain channels on a daily basis. YouTube is an effective way for an entrepreneur to send a personal message out to promote a business.
- Characteristics of Branding - You may wonder what it takes to build a great brand. It all starts with first establishing friendships, dependability, awareness and a sense of belonging.
- Choosing a Design Scheme - We provide advice on how to choose a design scheme for your business with suggestions on best designs and colors for a small business.
- Common Myths About Starting a Business - Entrepreneurs often believe myths that cause them to have doubts while starting a business. We debunk common myths about entrepreneurship so you can successfully start a business without letting anything get in the way.
- Facebook and MySpace Monitoring - With the success of online social networks, finding out about a prospective employee is even easier. We discuss the importance of monitoring employees who use Facebook, MySpace and other resources on the Web.
- Facebook Marketplace - By using Facebook's Marketplace application, you can sell items to users at an affordable price. Since Facebook is such a large network, Marketplace will allow you to quickly get the word out on your products with ease.
- Finding the Right Location for a Business - It is important to choose the right location to start your business. These tips will help you determine how to choose a location that will make the most of your business, and keep it successful.
- Flea Market Ideas - Flea Markets are great places to introduce your items to a variety of audiences. Here are some ideas to help you find the right good to market.
- Having a Small Home Business with Big Clients - While operating a small home business, it may be intimidating to appeal to big clients. Here are some tips to help your small business build relations with large corporations.
- Hold YouTube Contests for Products - Giving away your products in a contest is a fun, creative way for consumers to get to know your company. These tips will help you make a contest on YouTube that will help both your business and YouTube channel grow.
- How Facebook Pages Boost Customer Interactivity - Facebook launched a feature in 2009 that is designed to help companies reach out to their consumers. Read more to find out how to use this feature to grow your business.
- How Taking Vacations Can Be Productive - Many people avoid taking vacations because they feel like they will become less productive. Vacations can actually cause you to become more productive at work -- here's how.
- How Teens Can Make Money - Too old for lemonade stands but too young for office work? Here are some ideas of how teens can make money in a fun, efficient way.
- How To Balance School and Work - It is difficult for young entrepreneurs to maintain a healthy balance between school and work. Here are some tips that will help you stay in tune with each of your responsibilities
- How to Determine When an Employee Deserves a Raise - When should you think about giving your employee a raise? What makes an employee eligible for a raise? Find out how to give your employee the raise they deserve.
- How to Gain Twitter Followers - Every Twitter user wants followers, and finding them is not a difficult task. These tips will help you find a large number of followers for you to keep updated on the status of your business.
- How to Keep Talented Employees - Mediocre employees are nothing but a waste of time. These tips will help you keep the most talented team of employees, who will bring nothing but success to your company.
- How to Look Presentable - It is important to give off a good first impression on your company. Here are some tips for maintaining your appearance as well as your employees, so everybody can look presentable and professional.
- How to Make Money Giving Things Away - What is freeconomics and why is freeconomics rising? How can your business make money by giving things away for free?
- How to Market a Small Business - It takes time and planning to market your business. These small business marketing tips will help you market in an effective way, and ensure that consumers will remember your brand.
- How to Market Products on Twitter - Twitter is a fast and effective way to market your products because it gives you the ability to reach your entire audience with ease. These ideas will help you reach out to your consumers and increase interactivity.
- How to Sell Items at a Craft Fair - What types of items should you sell at a craft fair? How can you sell your crafts in an effective way? This article provides ideas for types of items that will make the best crafts, as well as advice on how to make the most money from selling your crafts.
- How to Stay Successful During the First Year - The first year of running your business is the most important, and determines whether you are set up for success or failure. These tips will help get you through that first year, so success is the only direction you will be heading in.
- How Your Business Can Benefit From Etsy.com - Etsy.com is an online community specially designed for home-based businesses. Here is how to get started.
- Jessica Mandeville Interview Part 1 - Jessica Mandeville is the CEO of MyFashionPlate.com, a style website that allows users to stay organized with an online, interactive wardrobe. This interview discusses tips and strategies for entrepreneurs who want to be successful.
- Jessica Mandeville Interview Part 2 - Jessica Mandeville is the CEO of MyFashionPlate.com, a style website that allows users to stay organized with an online, interactive wardrobe. This interview discusses tips and strategies for entrepreneurs who want to be successful.
- Keeping Your Website Professional - Your business website is a reflection on how professional your business is. Here are some tips on how to keep your website professional and viewer-friendly.
- Key Factors to Consider When Buying a Business - It is essential to consider key factors before buying a business to be sure that it is right for you. Here are some tips that will help you make the right decision, and prevent you from heading in the wrong direction.
- New Tech Gadgets for the Savvy Entrepreneur - There are many new gadgets out there that can be very useful for the savvy entrepreneur. Here are some of the latest picks that may be right for you.
- Recognize Twitter Followers with Mentions - Mentions are an easy, effective way to communicate with your followers on Twitter. Read more to find out how to mention and how it can benefit your company
- Secrets to Franchising Success - Starting a franchise is difficult, especially without knowing the basics. These secrets will not only show you how to run a successful franchise, but also how to grow as fast as the pros do.
- Starting a Business in College - College is one of the best and most convenient times to start a business. Here we take a look at how to start a business while in college.
- Starting a Wedding Favor Business - Want to start a wedding favors business but have trouble finding ideas? These tips will help you find the most practical items to market to your consumers.
- The Do's and Don'ts for Aspiring YouTube Makeup Artists - YouTube has grown to become a major platform for aspiring makeup artists in the past couple of years. These tips will help you successfully gain and keep your audience.
- Top Five Fast-Growth Franchises - You may have wondered how some of the most successful businesses got to where they are today. Here we examine the Top 5 fastest-growing franchise companies and how you can learn from their market-leading entrepreneurial endeavors.
- Twitter Applications - Want to be productive with your business with Twitter while working at the same time? Twitter Applications allow you to navigate and update your Twitter without opening your web browser. These applications contain features that will make your experience on Twitter more exciting by connecting you to various media.
- Twitter Widgets - Twitter Widgets allow you to display updates on your MySpace, Facebook, and blog, so your followers can see what you're up to when they are not logged in to Twitter. These customized widgets also make it easy for friends to find your Twitter account while they are viewing your other social network pages.
- Unique Visitors vs. Page Loads - What makes your Web site more productive, or what makes your Web site a success? Here we take a look at the number of unique visitors and page loads. What do you look for to determine if people are looking at your site?
- Use Blog to Translate YouTube Videos - Translating your YouTube videos into text can make it more convienient for your subscribers to follow your updates when they do not have access to video.
- Use Twitter Trending Topics to Expand Business - Trending Topics on Twitter are great for social networking because they help users keep up to date with the latest news. These tips will help you use them in ways that will efficiently grow your company.
- Video Cameras for Your YouTube Channel - Marketing products with a good video camera will make your YouTube channel look more professional. Here are some different models that will capture high-quality images with the latest features.
- Video Editing Programs - When making videos for your company, it is important to keep them professional looking. These programs will easily edit your videos and completely change the look of your work.
- Web Site Traffic Statistics - If you've wondered how to check Web site traffic statistics, you've come to the right place. We take a look at the benefits of checking traffic statistics and where to get Web site traffic statistics.
- When to Fire CEOs - Since CEOs are expected to perform an abundance of tasks, making mistakes are quite common. Here is how to identify minor mistakes from the ones that can be deal breaking.
- YouTube Automatic Updates - A new feature on YouTube links to Twitter, Facebook, and Google Reader to post automatic updates each time a new video is uploaded.