Home Decorating Franchises
When evaluating home decorating franchises, there are a few important things to consider. Read this article if you are interested in interior decorating franchise oppportunities and want to learn more about retail and home based interior design and decorating businesses that are offered by franchisors. We'll help you find the home decorating franchise that's just right for you.
Not everyone can decorate homes like Martha Stewart. However, for those of us who are style-challenged there is still hope.
Interior decoration services offer homeowners the opportunity to express their own unique tastes and styles with the help of people who really know what they're talking about. Even though it is more expensive than doing it on your own, hiring an interior decoration eliminates the hassle of trying to find the styles you're looking for and helps you create a living space you can be proud of.
Interior decorating franchises play a big role in the home decorating industry. Through franchisor training and support, home decorating business owners are able to quickly get up to speed on the latest trends and decorating methods, and are better equipped to assist their customers.
There are many kinds of home decorating franchises available for new franchisees. Some franchises specialize in a certain area of décor, while others take a more general approach. Likewise, some franchises focus on helping their customers select and purchase completely new products, while others work with their customers to rehab existing items.
For example, Re-Bath helps homeowners remodel their bathrooms using the existing tub and shower units. Replacing tubs and showers can be expensive. So instead, Re-Bath offers tub-liners and shower surrounds that are stylish and fit over the existing units. By specializing in this one area of home decoration, Re-Bath has achieved success with homeowners who want to remodel their bathrooms on a budget.
The home decorating franchise industry is full of similar specialty opportunities. Ask around and do some research to find the franchise that is right for you.
Points to Consider
- The most important requirement for owning a home decoration franchise is a passion for home decorating. Although your franchisor will provide you with much of the training and support you need, no amount of training can take the place of genuinely loving your work. If design and décor isn't your thing, consider exploring franchises in other industries.
- Re-Bath. Re-Bath targets bathroom remodeling customers who don't want to incur the expense of completely replacing existing tubs and showers. Their approach has been a success, and the company now has more than 150 franchise locations, almost exclusively in the U.S.
- Décor & You. Décor & You is a general purpose decorating franchisor offering products that can completely change the look of bedrooms, living rooms, dens, kitchens, and other rooms. A relatively young franchisor, they presently have more than 60 U.S. franchises.
- Gotcha Covered. Gotcha Covered is a specialty decorator working with blinds, drapes, shutters, and other window covering. In 2005, the company reported nearly 150 franchise locations in the U.S.
- Interiors by Decorating Den. Decorating Den is one of the leaders in the home decoration franchise industry. In existence since 1969, the company now boasts close to 500 franchises.
- DOTI Design Stores. DOTI has taken the interior design concept and applied it to an in-store format. Their stores offer a complete line of design studio products and appeal to a largely upscale customer base. They are still relatively small (16 U.S. franchises), but they have demonstrated consistent growth and they are eager to enlist new franchisees.
Want to Learn about Franchise Opportunities?
Browse tons of franchise opportunities in the Gaebler Ventures franchise directory:
Gaebler Ventures Franchise Directory Categories - Alphabetical Listings
- # - How to Find a Good Franchising Opportunity
- A - Franchises for Sale
- B - Directory of Franchises
- C - How to Find Franchise Business Opportunities
- D - Franchising Information
- E - Finding a Franchise
- F - Franchise Directory
- G - How to Buy a Franchise
- H - Owning a Franchise
- I - How to Own a Franchise
- J - How to Choose a Franchise
- K - What's the Best Franchise for You?
- L - Franchise Businesses
- M - Learn About Franchises
- N - Franchise Companies
- O - Want to Start a Franchise Business?
- P - Franchise Info at Your Fingertips
- Q - How Do I Buy a Franchise?
- R - How Much Do Franchises Cost?
- S - Start a New Franchise Business
- T - Franchising Process
- U - Franchise Lists
- V - Franchising Lists
- W - Franchise for Sale
- X - Purchasing a Franchise
- Y - Need to Find Franchising Info?
- Z - Learn about Franchising
Gaebler Ventures Franchise Directory Categories - By Franchise Type
- Accounting Franchises
- Apparel Franchises
- Asian Restaurant Franchises
- ATM Franchises
- Auto Parts and Tools Franchises
- Auto Rental Franchises
- Auto Repair Franchises
- Auto Sales Franchises
- Automotive Services Franchises
- B2B Franchises
- Baby Franchises
- Bagel Franchises
- Bakery Franchises
- Bath Remodeling Franchises
- Blind Repair and Sales Franchises
- Bookstore Franchises
- Business Services Franchises
- Candy and Chocolate Franchises
- Car Wash Franchises
- Carpet Care Franchises
- Carpet Retail Franchises
- Cartridge Recycling Franchises
- Cell Phone Franchises
- Child Care Franchises
- Child Education and Tutoring Franchises
- Child Entertainment Franchises
- Child Photos and Portraits Franchises
- Child Safety Franchises
- Children Arts Programs Franchises
- Children's Fitness Franchises
- Children's Franchises
- Cleaning and Maintenance Franchises
- Closet Design and Construction Franchises
- Coffee Shop Franchises
- Construction Franchises
- Consulting Franchises
- Convenience Store Franchises
- Dating Service Franchises
- Deli Restaurant Franchises
- Dollar Store Franchises
- Donut Shop Franchises
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry Franchises
- eBay Franchises
- Embroidery Franchises
- Employment and Staffing Franchises
- Environmental Testing Franchises
- Family Restaurant Franchises
- Fast Food Franchises
- Financial Services Franchises
- Fitness Franchises
- Flooring Franchises
- Florist Franchises
- Food and Drink Franchises
- Framing Store Franchises
- Franchises that Serve Liquor
- Frozen Yogurt Franchises
- Gift Items Franchises
- Golf Franchises
- Hair Styling Franchises
- Handyman Services Franchises
- Hardware Store Franchises
- Health and Beauty Franchises
- Health and Diet Franchises
- Health Franchises
- Healthcare Franchises
- Healthcare Services Franchises
- Healthy Alternative Foods Franchises
- Home Décor Franchises
- Home Furnishings Franchises
- Home Inspection Franchises
- Home Repair Franchises
- Home Services Franchises
- Hotel and Motel Franchises
- Ice Cream Franchises
- Insurance Franchises
- Interior Environment Franchises
- IT Franchises
- IT Training Franchises
- Juice Bar Franchises / Smoothie Franchises
- Kid Friendly Franchises
- Kitchen Design Franchises
- Landscaping Franchises
- Leisure and Entertainment Franchises
- Mail and Shipping Services Franchises
- Marketing, Sales and Advertising Franchises
- Meal Preparation Franchises
- Mexican Restaurant Franchises
- Miscellaneous Franchises
- Modeling Franchises
- Moving Franchises
- Party Supply Franchises
- Payday Loan Franchises
- Payroll Service Franchises
- Personal Services Franchises
- Pest Control Franchises
- Pet Franchises
- Pizza Franchises
- Print and Sign Franchises
- Real Estate Franchises
- Rental Franchises
- Restaurant Franchises
- Restaurant Services Franchises
- Retail Franchises
- Seafood Restaurant Franchises
- Security Franchises
- Senior Care Franchises
- Soccer Franchises
- Specialty Foods Franchises
- Sports Franchises
- Sports Restaurant Franchises
- Tanning Franchises
- Tax Preparation Franchises
- Telecommunications Franchises
- Textile Repair Franchises
- Training and Education Franchises
- Travel and Leisure Franchises
- Vending Franchises
- Video and DVD Rental Franchises
- Video and Photography Franchises
- Wedding Franchises
- Wine Franchises
Our Directory of Franchise Opportunities now includes over 1,400 franchise opportunities. If we're missing a franchise, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs
We greatly appreciate any advice you can provide on this topic. Please contribute your insights on this topic so others can benefit.